- 2 c. Sweet Home Farm Honey Nut Granola
- ¼ c. butter at room-temperature
- 2 T honey
- Approximately 15oz of vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350⁰
- Pour Sweet Home Farm Honey Nut Granola into a zipper bag, seal the bag, and hit the granola with a hammer until granola is broken into smaller pieces (or pulse in a food processor, but we thought hitting granola with a hammer sounded like more fun).
- Pour granola into a bowl and mix with butter and honey until well combined.
- Using a well-greased mini muffin pan, place 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin cavity, and press mixture into the bottom and sides of the tin to form a small cup. Repeat until every muffin cavity is full.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350⁰.
- Gently lift granola cups out of the muffin tin, and allow them to cool completely.
- Fill with vanilla yogurt and fresh berries.
For a crunchier granola cup, serve immediately. For a softer granola cup, refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.