French Vanilla Almond Granola Squares
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes + 8 hours chilling time
Makes: 16 squares
- 1 cup natural almond butter or peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dried apricots
- 2 cups Sweet Home Farm French Vanilla Granola
- 1 cup large-flake oats, toasted
- In saucepan, combine almond butter, honey and coconut oil; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes or until melted.
- Meanwhile, pulse cranberries and apricots in food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Stir into almond butter mixture, along with granola and oats.
- Transfer to parchment paper–lined 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 8 hours or overnight. Cut into 16 squares.
Tip: To toast oats, sprinkle onto baking sheet; bake in 350°F oven, tossing halfway through cooking time, for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
Per 1 square