Chewy Cocoa Vanilla Granola Brownies
- 8 T butter (softened)
- 1 ¾ C firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ C cake flour, lightly spooned and swept
- ¾ C whole wheat flour,
- lightly spooned and swept
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 ½ C Cocoa Vanilla Granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line or spray a cake pan with baking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium-sized pan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and mix in sugar.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together cake flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add sugar mixture and stir until well combined.
- Stir in granola.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 18-21 minutes or until done. Let cool in pan on rack, then cut into bars.