Caramel Latte Apple Crisp
- 4 cups of granny smith apples (peeled)
- 3 Tablespoons of Flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter (8 tablespoons)
- 2 cups Caramel Latte Granola
- Peel and slice apples.
- Mix together apples, flour, sugar, lemon, salt, cinnamon, and 1 Tablespoon of butter.
- Mix granola and remaining butter together.
- Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon flour into the pan and pour mixture into an 8x8 baking pan.
- Top with granola mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown and apples are soft.
- Enjoy! Top with ice cream if desired.